The Titania Kepler Speed 2.0 is ideal for semi-advanced players looking for a comfortable and soft feel on the court, thanks to the Ultra Soft Speed density rubber.
The club head is made of fiberglass, this material is more flexible than carbon, giving it a more elastic character that together with the new rubber provides excellent ball control and a 3K Carbon frame.
The new Ultra Soft Speed technology, ultra soft density rubber that offers great sensations of comfort and controllability on the court. More control and a boost of ball speed, providing great rebound of the ball.
- With its round shape, the sweet tip of the racquet is located in the center of the plane to give it a balance that helps with the level of control.
- Titania Core, located in the throat of the racquet, provides top-level handling and better weight distribution.
- Roughness in the decal (surface layer) of the racquet.
- Contains the new Extreme Spot tubular technology, which widens the sweet spot on the racquet surface.
- It is 100% made in Spain, in Azuqueca de Henares (Guadalajara).